Pages

Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2020

September 19, 2020

 Someone asked me to check something in Newbury Street in the Back Bay. As  hard as it is to patrol that area, I still had a duty to help the people of Boston.  Finding the usual garage thru the South End wasn't as easy as I thought.  My usual route to the garage was possibly blocked due to the blockade4 done for the dining for the restaurants during the COVID situation.  I had to find another garage, but I manage to find one immediately.  I decided to change my route from walking straight to Massachusetts Avenue towards Back Bay.  Even if I could do Methadone Mile, there was a heavy presence from State Police. I have a good relations with Boston Police, however State Police might be a different issue.  My plan was going to go to Newbury Street first then Boylsrton Street, more on that later.  As I hit Newbury, I managed to see that most of the restaurants had outside dining.  As the cold of fall comes thru, I would worry that the servers would need heavier attire to go the outdoor area.  Otherwise, COVID would be the least of the worries.  I managed to make good responses to some of the people around Newbury Street as well as Boylston Street.  I managed to run into a man carrying a plastic bag, POSSIBLY heading home.  I explained who I was.  He laughed as if said he never saw someone like me before.  He felt safe.  However, I had to adjust my walk speed slower so not as to startle him.  I soon managed to get to the area where I promised.  However there was nothing suspicious, but I didn't see anywhere I could get a better look, so I had to pass by.

My walk into Boylston Street went well.  But I did see a car managing to get reckless again.  Yes, they called Batman, but there is a line you never cross and that is being reckless on the road.  I tried to get heir attention.  However, they didn't care. Bu t I had to be very commanding by knocking on the window.  I had to yell at them to start being more mature.  They really didn't car.  However as the light turned green and there was another car behind it, I had to let it go.  I was very frustrated and very nervous.  I could've tried another way, however riskier.  But I chose not to.  I made a mistake and I was damn frustrated, but I had to move on nevertheless.  I soon spotted some people in a park opposite the Boston Public Library.  Since there wasn't any cars, I came up to the location.  I asked what was going on.  They were thrilled to see me.  They answered my question and I asked them to be careful.  I met some more people and they were very interested in me.  I soon left as I saw a car parked on the other side on the way heading out.  I thought I could try to help them get out of a parallel parking.  As I soon came up I had a damn good reason, it was a BMW.  As I approached, for the first time the lady and her friends screamed as if I was Jason Vorhees.  I calmed them down and explained who I was. After I apologized, I asked if they need help to get out for he spot.  But they were fine.  well, that was my facepalming moment.  D'Oh!

IU decided to travel down to Fenway-Kenmore for the first time.  It wasn't;'t as interesting as I traveled a short distance, with the only thing interesting was seeing three guys in an alley around the area.  I called them out and asked them if everything is okay.  They were so I told them to be safe and to behave.  That was a very interesting patrol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment