Pages

Translate

Monday, March 11, 2019

March 10, 2019

I did my first patrol in about two months & I showed no rust.  I worked with fellow real life superhero Shadowolf.  We covered a very conservative set bas I looked all around Dorchester.  The snow made it hard to walk thru, I might think about getting a smaller cape for situations like those in the future.  As well, I covered a large amount of territory, which was for me an amazement.  We talked a little bit but at the same time looked at the patrol.  There was little going on, especially for a Sunday night, fortunately the weather wasn't a problem, as it was bad earlier.  We managed to get some acknowledgement from some people hanging around, even thou they asked for a dollar or a light.  It was quiet, but a good patrol.  Looking forward to this weekend for St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment