Pages

Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2019

August 3, 2019

Even thou I went to Dorchester, I decided to try a different area for a change.  Finding a parking space was surprisingly easy, & so was spotting my first activity.  I heard what seemed to be a domestic argument.  I tried to find the source of the noise.  I had a strong feeling that it might be inside.  With that there might be something I'm nervous about.  Going in, even with best intentions might be more of a legal mess.  The perp might charge me for breaking & entering, which would be a huge problem.  The only way it could work is if it was in plain view, where the situation was in plain sight with any obstructions.  If any real life superhero or public servant has any idea I could go around it, please comment below or on my Facebook page.  Then it went for a dark turn.  I heard some yelling & a weird laughter.  I went down to investigate.  Fortunately it was plain view, unfortunately it was the only good thing.  Immediately as they spotted me they were laughing at me as if I was a joke.  Repeated use of the n-word on me, taking my picture as if it was a joke, & mocking that there was a superhero in the hood.  I told them I used to live there & one of my best memories where they thought it was joke.  One of them, the most mature of them all, said that everything was alright.  I left, but I have a strong feeling that I will meet with them again, & I'm afraid jokes, insults, & racial slurs will be the least of my worries.  But it wasn't all bad.  As I approached a convince store, some of the residents had a high respect for me.  One girl, who had a button used to show those murdered by violence in the streets of Boston, asked how they can reach me.  I gave them my card to show how.  I managed to make it to Codman Square, where there was more activity, the neighbors were a bit nicer.  As I went on the other side, I saw a man in what I believe was a Brooklyn Dodgers hat on the hood of a car.  I asked if everything was alright, he said yes & thank you.  I passed by three guys, one who spoke little English, & another who saw the documentary Superheroes.  I told them who I was & he was fascinated.  I gave him my card, & shook everyone's hand.  My sort of activity came, when I passed a car with engine running & the door open.  No big deal, unless you see it was near a business that closed & locked.  I went by & asked if everything was alight.  A lady came out, a blue outfit, with beige knee-high boots, & make-up that was overdone, surprising for a woman her age.  She said everything was alright, as her & her friend stepped out & heading somewhere.  Second time I see a lady wearing makeup poorly.  Even thou there wasn't much, I did show I can expand myself in positive, more effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment